Your Reading History
Your reading history is a list of items you have checked out since the reading history began. (The library may limit the length of the history.) You can stop the history and clear it from your library account and the system, and start a new reading history at any time. The library may also allow you to remove individual items from your reading history.
Your reading history is associated with your library account. If you have concerns about your privacy, contact the library for specific information about the library’s privacy policies.
Start a reading history
1. Click My Record on the My Account menu and log in.
2. Click Contact Information and Preferences on the My Record page.
3. The Contact Information area expands.
4. Select (check) Maintain reading list.
5. Click Submit Change Request.
Your reading history will begins with the next item you check out, but the item may not actually appear in your reading history list until the next day.
View an existing reading history
1. Click My Record on the My Account menu and log in if you have not already done so.
2. Click Reading History on the My Account menu.
You can click a title in the list to search for the title in the library catalog and see full information about the title in the search results.
3. Your reading history is displayed.
• To sort the list, click a column name. For example, click Title to sort the list by title.
• To remove individual titles from your reading history, click the check box by each title you want to remove and click Delete Selected. To delete all the titles on the page, click the check box at the top of the list and click Delete Selected.
Clear and stop your reading history
If you receive outreach services from the library, your reading history is always active. You cannot clear and stop it.
1. Click Contact Information and Preferences on the My Record page, or click Change Preferences on the Reading History page.
2. Select the Maintain reading list check box to clear it.
When you stop the reading history, the information in the history is not stored. It is permanently removed from the system.
3. Click Submit Change Request.